Art and other crafts from melting crayons have to be the best thing since sliced bread. ;)
- Grab your canvas (an old bulletin board, picture frame, a literal canvas, etc)
- *don't make my mistake and use a picture frame that is IMPOSSIBLE to disassemble. Forced me to get creative and add a layer of poster board on top of the frame.
- Get an assortment of crayons (your choice of color, brand, etc)
- Glue gun the crayons onto the canvas, then use a blow dryer to melt the crayons
- I'd suggest you grab some newspaper for the mess and a chair because it might take a while
- You can get as creative as you want to! I chose dark colors as a gift for my boyfriend ;)